Poudre de Mûre Liophilisée 60 g Fruiron
Freeze drying concentrates the taste of just-picked ripe blackberries. Freeze Dried Blackberry Powder has a fine texture, natural deep purple colour, and a sweet and slightly tart flavour. Use it in smoothies or slushie drinks or to make a blackberry daiquiri. Beat it into cream cheese icing or create blackberry ripples in ice cream. It makes a gorgeous modern garnish for desserts like panna cotta, a velveteen finish for white chocolate truffles, or to flavour cake batter or filling for chocolates.
- 100% NATURAL — There are no added ingredients, such as preservatives, colourings or flavourings. This deep purple powder with a sweet and slightly tart taste provides natural flavouring and colouring to your food or drinks.
- A STRIKING GARNISH —The purple hue provides a vibrant garnish when sprinkled on dishes. Impress guests when you use it to top panna cotta, meringue or as a stunning coating for white chocolate truffles.
- FRUITY DRINKS — Add this powder to ice cold milk for a refreshing milkshake. Blend a tasty blackberry smoothie for a fruit boost in the mornings or use it to make cocktails in the evenings, such as a classic Bramble cocktail or a rum runner.
- LIVEN UP DESSERTS — The purple colour and delicious taste are great for creating desserts. Make blackberry ice lollies, jelly or ice cream. Add the powder to yoghurt or custard to transform their flavours.
- KEEPS YOU HEALTHY — The freeze-drying process helps to retain all of the nutrients contained in the blackberries. Blackberries are high in fibre, helping to aid digestion, lower cholesterol and manage your blood sugar levels. They are packed with vitamins C and K as well as manganese for healthy bones, blood vessels and connective tissues.