Piment De Arbol Entier 40 g 24K
Le Piment de Arbol entier est un piment fort mexicain puissant, membre de la famille du piment cayenne. Il a une couleur rouge vibrante et vive, et une forme pointue. Il fait un ajout marqué aux sauces, et ajoutera du piquant aux plats tels que les tacos, le chili ou votre propre sauce forte maison!
- WHOLE DE ARBOL CHILES – Also known as Tree Chili, Bird’s Beak Chile, and Rat’s Tail Chile, these small and thin mexican peppers are potent and pack some real heat, coming in between 15,000 and 30,000 on the scoville heat scale.
- COOKING WITH CHILE DE ARBOL – These chiles are derived from the cayenne pepper, and can be traded with cayenne or pequin peppers when cooking. They’re very hot so ensure you wash your hands after handling them.
- ADD SOME HEAT – De Arbol Chillies can be used in countless dishes to add both heat and spice. Chili, Salsa, Tacos, Hot Sauces, and Stews are some of these peppers common uses. They have a smoky, nutty flavour that can be further enhanced by toasting.
- DRIED CHILE DE ARBOL PEPPERS – Easily incorporate these chili peppers into your meals by grinding into a fine chili powder, or crushing into flakes to use as a seasoning/condiment. Rehydrate them by soaking in hot water for 20 minutes until they are soft for use in salsas or sauces.
- CHILE DE ARBOL SALSA – For a spicy treat, toat chiles in in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes, then boil in hot water with garlic cloves, white onion, tomatoes, and tomatillos. Once cool, pure with cilantro until smooth then enjoy!
Recommended for you in Spices
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.