Piment Aji Amarillo Entier 454 g Royal Command
A South American dried chile with fruity, complex flavour. Whole Aji Amarillo Chile is a small, elongated yellowish-orange pepper about six inches long, that are dried and taste of banana, raisins, and lemons, and are medium hot. A staple ingredient in the Peruvian pantry used for huancaina sauce, on fried yucca and spaghetti. It's beautiful colour and flavour are used in mashed potatoes, risotto and chicken stew. On its own or mixed with mayonnaise, it makes a delicious dip for chicken fingers, onion rings and french fries.
chili aji amarillo
- UNIQUE FLAVOUR - With their fruity, complex flavours and medium heat, these chilis have a distinct and unforgettable flavour.
- PERUVIAN CHILIS - These chilis are a common Peruvian ingredient and are used in huancaina sauce, on fried yucca and spaghetti.
- VERSATILE - The possibilities of what you can make using these chilis are endless. Use them to make a mole sauce, an aji amarillo paste, or add one to help flavour your rice and beans.
- MEDIUM HEAT - The moderate spice level of these chilis allows them to be used in wide variety of dishes, without having a spice level that overpowers the other flavours in the dish.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY - These Aji Amarillo chilis can be used to elevate the flavour of your favourite vegan or vegetarian dish.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.