Cardamom Seed 80 g 24K
Ancient spice and extremely flavourful, Cardamom has a strong, pleasing, licorice-like flavour with slightly resinous notes. It is a beautiful light green, papery, triangular-shaped seedpod that holds an abundance of small, black, pungent seeds. Cardamom seed is a common ingredient in Middle Eastern cooking and is used to flavour rice pilafs, sweets, and chai tea. It is also used in Scandinavian baking in breads and in Arabic cookies.
- WORLD CLASS - We offer extra fancy, high quality cardamom seeds to your front door.
- PURE, FRESH, AND AROMATIC - We bring only the highest quality, Grade A top level crop of cardamom available. Our cardamom seeds are the best there is out there!
- ALL NATURAL - Cardamom is an all natural spice that is used for sweetening dishes, as well as adding flavor to coffee and tea.
- USAGE IDEAS - Cardamom is used in traditional Indian and Middle Eastern cooking, Scandinavian baking, and more. Try it in Masala Chai for a unique flavor
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Cardamom seeds or pods are sometimes chewed to refresh the breath and as a digestive aid. Cardamom also has various uses ascribed in traditional medicine
Recommended for you in Spices
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.