Poudre de Banane Verte 454 g Dinavedic
Made from only green bananas this fibre rich, prebiotic, resistant starch feeds a healthy gut aiding digestion. Loaded with potassium, magnesium, and manganese it helps control blood pressure, regulate blood sugar, and lower cholesterol. A keto friendly alternative to flour in brownies, cookies, breads, cakes, waffles, pancakes, and in sauces as a thickener. With a lighter texture it typically requires 25% less volume than traditional wheat flour. Enjoy it raw in smoothies and stirred into other cold beverages.
- SMOOTHIES – Elevate the recipes of your favorite shakes and smoothies by adding green banana powder to the ingredient list. The powder gives off a smooth texture and light banana taste. Filled with the same level of potassium found in fresh bananas, green banana powder is a simple alternative.
- SOURCE OF FIBRE – Green bananas are an excellent source of fibre. Fibre plays an essential role in ensuring digestive health as well as our heart health. Fibre adds bulk to the stool, aiding bowel regularity and facilitating smooth digestion.
- VITAMIN PACKED – Green bananas are a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. In addition to potassium, green bananas are a rich source of vitamin C and vitamin B6. It also facilitates absorption of essential minerals and nutrients, especially calcium.
- HEART HEALTH – Just like the ripe bananas, green bananas are extremely rich in potassium. Potassium plays an essential role in proper kidney function. Potassium is also a vasodilator, which helps in ensuring that the blood pressure levels are in check.
- GREAT FOR MANAGING LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS – Unlike ripened bananas, raw bananas have low sugar content. That means their just as nutrient packed as the ripe ones, but less sugar. This makes them an excellent food for those paying attention to their blood sugar levels.