Couverture Chocolat Noir 70% Ocoa - 1 kg Cacao Barry
Un chocolat noir distinctif avec un bon goût de cacao et une pointe d'acidité. Un chocolat "nouvelle génération" au goût de cacao pur et intense, grâce à la nouvelle et unique méthode de fermentation : la fermentation Q
Pâte de cacao, sucre, émulsifiant: lécithine de soja, arôme naturel de vanille. Peut contenir: lait.
- BALANCE – Ocoa 70% Dark Chocolate Couverture offers the perfect balance between acidity and bitterness, along with a rich and intense cocoa taste.
- HIGH FLUIDITY – This couverture chocolate offers a smooth baking experience because it is extremely flexible. It can be easily melted and used for designing pastries and baked goods, amongst other unique recipes. It can enhance fillings for various desserts and really make them shine.
- USAGE IDEAS – As this chocolate has such a rich and intense cocoa flavour, this ingredient is best used for coating desserts, such as bark, truffles, and clusters. It is also great for moulding purposes, glazing and for making decadent dips.
- PURE COCOA FLAVOUR – This chocolate is produced by using the new, Q-Fermentation method. This is the process of picking cacao beans of exceptional quality, as close to pure as possible. By using this method, the cocoa comes with a distinct organic dark chocolate taste.
- CONVENIENT – Ocoa 70% Dark Couverture Chocolate contains a larger amount of cocoa butter, making it easy to melt and pour. It is also convenient for decorating pastries and other baked goods with rich, dark chocolate.
A distinctive dark chocolate with good cocoa taste and a hint of acidity. A "new generation" chocolate with a pure and intense taste of cocoa, thanks to the new and unique method of fermentation : the Q fermentation.