Couverture Chocolat Noir Bio 2.5 kg Cacao Barry
Ce chocolat de couverture noir est intense en cacao et en amertume, offrant une jolie présence en bouche de notes de fruits rouges et de figue
chocolat non sucré, sucre de canne, beurre de cacao. Peut contenir du lait.
- UNIQUE FLAVOUR – Instantly taste hints of red fruit and figs when this dark chocolate treat crosses your palate. Smooth, creamy, a touch bitter but also sweet – adding organic dark and rich couverture chocolate to your recipes is truly an experience within itself.
- USAGE IDEAS – Dark couverture chocolate is ideal for dipping and tempering. It is used in a variety of rich dark chocolate recipes, including ganache, mousse and in chocolate molds. You can also use it in fillings for various baked goods.
- HIGH QUALITY – Because of its higher percentage of cocoa butter, this chocolate is of a higher quality and consistency than some other chocolates. It offers a different range of buttery dark chocolate flavour that is memorable and unique.
- VERSATILE – Organic dark chocolate couverture can be used in so many different delightful recipes. It can be used to coat truffles, candy, or make barks and clusters. It has a beautiful shine to it and is also great for coating all kinds of candy bars.
- BLENDS WELL – This form of chocolate is even tastier when you throw nuts, fruit and even marshmallows into it. You can blend most toppings with this chocolate and come up with some amazing recipes of your own.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.