Couverture 85% Arcango MiniGram 3 kg Michel Cluizel
L'Arcango Noir 85% est l'un des meilleurs vendeurs en France. Il est un mélange superbe de fèves issues de plantations durables d'Amérique Centrale, d'Afrique et de Java. L'Arcango Noir est aussi versatile que somptueux, avec sa saveur intense de cacao grillé aux notes d'épices boisées, de fruits acidulés et de café corsé. Il est superbe pour tout type de dessert et est un chocolat amer à peine sucré parfait pour enrober les pâtisseries, bonbons, biscuits, ganaches et confections glacées. Fonctionne à merveille pour des applications salées.
cacaos, sucre, beurre de cacao, vanille Bourbon en gousse. Présence possible de fruits à coque, lait et gluten.
- Sustainable Plantations- Being a popular and a bestseller in France, there is no surprise that the intense flavour in this chocolate couverture does well in other parts of the world as well. It is sourced from sustainable plantations in Central America, Africa, and Java-- which is probably the best selling point of this product.
- Intense Roast Flavour- Another selling point is the intense roast cocoa flavour with hints of woody spice and the acidity of the fruit. It will also remind you of the taste of dark roast coffee-- it is both strong and sweet, which is a flavour that many people distinctly look for when eating pastries.
- The Bitter You Like- There is no doubt that this couverture is bitter, but it is the type of bitter that people prefer. Many people choose bitterness over sweetness, and that is where this product’s best strength lies.
- Excellent for Pastries- You can use this barely sweet chocolate for enrobing, creating pastries, candies, biscuits, ganache, frozen confections, and desserts of any kind.
- Savoury Applications- This option is best used for savoury applications. It is, in fact, an acquired taste, but that is what makes this chocolate couverture unique and stand out from the others.
This is a popular seller in France, Arcango Noir 85% Couverture. The Arcango Noir 85% is a superb blend of beans sourced from sustainable plantations in Central America, Africa, and Java. Arcango Noir is as versatile as it is sumptuous with an intense roast cocoa flavour with hints of woody spice and the acidity of fruit and dark roasted coffee. Wonderful for desserts of every kind, use this bitter, barely-sweet chocolate for enrobing, in pastries, candies, biscuits, ganache, and frozen confections. Works beautifully in savoury applications.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.