Haricots Adzuki 454 g Epigrain
Adzuki beans are known to improve cardiovascular health, digestion and weight loss. These red beans are native to Asian continents and widely popular in sweets and delicacies. They also make a great addition to soups and salads for a hearty meal.
- ADZUKI BEANS – Adzuki beans, also called azuki or aduki, are a small, most commonly red, bean grown throughout East Asia and the Himalayas. Easy to incorporate into a large variety of dishes and provide multiple health benefits.
- NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS – Adzuki beans are loaded with fiber, protein, complex carbs and beneficial plant compounds. Contains up to 29 different types of antioxidants, can help improve digestion, heart health, and reduce blood sugar spikes after meals.
- COOKING ADZUKI – These beans are preferred by many because they do not require soaking and don’t take all that long to cook compared to other bean varieties. Pour water over beans and cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 90 minutes.
- ALTERNATIVE DIETS – Dried beans are often a staple in the diet of many vegetarians, and studies show that beans like the adzuki may be a main reason so many health benefits are associated with this way of eating.
- GREAT FLAVOUR – These legumes are said to be the most warming of the bean family. With their nutty yet quite neutral flavor profile, even the pickiest of palates will likely be a fan of the adzuki bean.