Mélange d'Épices Baharat 250 g Davids
Bring the savory and slightly spicy flavor to your meat with David's Coffee Rub. The coffee compliments the richness of the beef and creates a flavorsome crust.
coffee, paprika, sugar, ancho chili, dates, red bell pepper, buckwheat flour, aleppo pepper, tomato, spirulina, herbs, spices, black pepper
- FANTASTIC FLAVOUR – The depth of flavour this coffee rub ads to meats is unrivaled. Achieve the coffee crust of your dreams by adding this to your seasoning arsenal. The perfect blend of paprika, ancho, & aleppo peppers with coffee, sugar, and other herbs and spices.
- THE PERFECT BALANCE – We took our time developing this blend to ensure it results in incredibly delicious meals with each use. Made from only premium ingredients, and perfectly balanced to the sugar simply balances the coffee flavour without making the meat sweet. Pair with a coarse sea salt to bring out all the flavours present.
- GRILL LIKE A PRO – Our Coffee Rub gives meat a spicy and smoky flavour. Simply apply a thin coating before grilling any beef, pork or lamb. For additional flavour you can use it as a finishing condiment to season meat further once it’s been carved.
- EASY TO USE – Change up your go-to seasonings at the BBQ. This dry rub can be used to flavour almost any chicken, beef, pork, or lamb you want to quickly cook on a grill. Rub on some chicken or pork before roasting in the oven for a delightful meal.
- YOUR NEW FAVOURITE STEAK – Once you try a coffee rub coated steak you may not want one cooked any other way! Heat a grill to medium-high. Clean and light oil, then rub ¼ cup of our coffee rub across both sides of a 2lb steak. Season with coarse salt, then grill about 7 minutes a side for medium rare, flipping only once.