Creatine Monohydrate Unflavored 1 kg Royal Command
Build healthy muscle and boost performance like the pros. Creatine Monohydrate is a white, flavourless powder made in a laboratory that mimics a chemical naturally present in human muscles and brain tissue, as well as in red meat and seafood. The powder is most often used to improve muscle strength and athletic performance, but also may be beneficial in treating creatine deficiency syndromes like COPD, diabetes, fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, and ALS. For vegetarians and vegans with a diet low creatine, it's beneficial. Easy to take, make a drink out of the powder by mixing it with water, juice or an electrolyte drink.
- BUILD HEALTHY MUSCLE – Boost performance like the pros. This powder is most often to improve muscle strength and athletic performance. A 100% pure creatine monohydrate supplement to support your muscular endurance and help push out more reps in the gym.
- MUSCLE RECOVERY & GROWTH – You want to get the most out of your time at the gym, and creatine will help with that. Because creatine increases the signalling between cells, your muscles are able to repair themselves and grow faster.
- USING CREATINE – We recommend a serving size of 5g of creatine powder. Mixed with water or fruit juice with your morning shake, or pre-workout drink. This is a Vegan friendly bodybuilding & crossfit supplement, containing no dairy, artificial ingredients or additives.
- WORK HARDER & LONGER – Hate feeling sluggish halfway through your workout? Creatine helps increase the amount of work you can do in a single training session. This is key in long term muscle growth and achieving your fitness goals. Creatine will help fuel your muscles during high-intensity exercise to help you reach your goals as fast as possible!
- BREAKFAST CREATINE SHAKE – An addition to your breakfast, this shake is great for those who are on the go and are looking for a nutritional shake that may help them to maximise their performance at the gym. Simply blend together 1 scoops of protein powder, 5g of creatine powder, 1 cup of lowfat milk, half a cup of iced coffee, and 1 spoonful of peanut butter.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.