Chia Seeds Black 525 g Epicureal
This superfood is taking the country by storm! Black Chia Seed is a tiny black seed smaller than a sesame seed with a neutral flavour and aroma. It can be added to any dish to increase its nutritional content. Traditionally eaten in Mexico and South America as a cereal, Black Chia Seeds turn gel like when soaked in liquid and are excellent in smoothies, sprinkled on yogurt or baked into energy bars or muffins.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – This superfood is taking the country by storm! Organic Black Chia Seeds are tiny black seeds smaller than a sesame seed with a neutral flavour and aroma. It can be added to any dish to increase its nutritional content. It is an excellent source of plant-based protein and is naturally gluten-free and suitable for wheat-sensitive diets. Non GMO, vegan, vegetarian, & keto diet compatible.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – One serving (2 tbsp) of chia meets 230% to 350% of your daily plant-based omega-3 (ALA). Because the body isn’t able to build this type of fatty acid, which is essential for brain function, it’s important to get a good quantity of it in your diet. Chia seeds are a good source of healthy fats and a quarter of this is ALA fatty acids.
- ENHANCE YOUR MEALS – Chia is extremely easy to integrate to your diet, and you don’t have to grind them to get their benefits. Since their taste is mild and won’t alter the flavour of your dishes, you can add chia to your favourite cereal, yogurt, juices, cakes, soups, sauces, salads, dressings and enjoy! You can also make delicious chia puddings with them. Check out our recipe below!
- BREAKFAST SUPERSTAR – Now only a fabulous vegan baking tool, the list of chia’s nutritional benefits is long, and its reputation precedes it. Traditionally eaten in Mexico and South America as a cereal, Black Chia Seeds turn gel like when soaked in liquid and are excellent in smoothies, sprinkled on yogurt or baked into energy bars or muffins.
- EPIC CHIA PUDDING – It’s easy to integrate chia to your diet and take advantage of the wholesome benefits it provides. A quick way to prepare breakfast for the work week in 10 minutes! Simply combine 3 tbsp of chia seeds, 1 cup of milk or almond milk, and 1 tbsp of sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or agave work wonders). Shake or stir, and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes. Keeps good for 5 days in the fridge.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.