Brahmi (Bacopa) Powder - 454 g Dinavedic
Brahmi has an earthy and bitter taste. It is best consumed mixed into your favourite smoothie recipe for its many benefits. Brahmi powder can be applied to a variety of delicious dishes including Dal, curries and chutney dishes
brahmi and maltodextrin
- BACOPA MONNIERI – Brahmi Powder also known as Bacopa is a herb that has been used as traditional medicine for years. It is used for overall well-being, the enhancement of cognitive functions, heart , and supporting hair.
- FLAVOUR – Brahmi has an earthy and bitter taste. It is best consumed mixed into your favourite smoothie recipe for its nutritious boost. Brahmi also makes a great addition to your coffee. Simply mix in a teaspoon and add some honey.
- BRAIN BOOSTER – Brahmi Powder is an excellent supplement that helps to improve spatial learning and the ability to retain information. A brain booster that promotes good concentration in those who take it regularly.
- ANTIOXIDANTS – Brahmi powder is jam packed with nutrients. More specifically it contains a powerhouse of antioxidants. Eliminate free radicals with antioxidants and improve your overall well being. With regular consumption you will be sure to strengthen your immune system.
- SOOTHING TEA – Calm the mind with Brahmi Powder. Brahmi regulates hormones in your body that are involved with stress response. Add a teaspoon of Brahmi Powder into your tea of choice to experience therapeutic effects in a soothing tea.