Bee Pollen Granules 454 g Dinavedic
With a hearty list of health benefits, these Bee Pollen Granules are something worth trying. Harvested as food for humans, the granules are created after a single female bee lays her egg on an already existing pollen ball. This seals the cell and is often referred to as ambrosia. Bee Pollen has been known to enhance energy, smooth skin and support the immune system.
- WHAT’S THE BUZZ? – Bee pollen is considered one of nature’s most nourishing foods! With more protein per gram than any animal product, packed with B-vitamins, and all 22 known essential nutritional elements, it’s a favorite among those leading an on-the-go lifestyle or anyone that is looking for an all natural energy and vitamin boost.
- UNIQUE HEALTH BENEFITS – Bee Pollen Granules are known for increasing brain function by relieving fatigue and improving one's ability to concentrate. It is said to enhance vitality by slowing the signs of aging through boosting the immune system function.
- ATHLETES & BODYBUILDERS – German research suggests Bee Pollen Granules are great for bodybuilding and can enhance athletic performance. Used frequently by Olympic athletes around the world, Bee Pollen contains free-form amino acids which are used easily by the body.
- ALL NATURAL – Our Bee Pollen Granules are naturally harvested as food. They are created after a single female bee lays an egg on an already existing existing pollen ball. This seals the cell and is often referred to as ambrosia. Bee pollen has a powdery, floral, and slightly bitter but sweet taste.
- USAGE IDEAS – Bee Pollen granules can be used as toppings on ice cream, yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal. Blend Bee Pollen Granules into smoothies, sprinkle over your favourite salads, use to make energy balls, or even add to homemade granola.
Is product Vegetarian friendly? Yes.