Maple Syrup Flakes 454 g Royal Command
With its light golden color and coarse texture, this maple sugar has the distinct and delicious flavour of pure Quebec maple syrup. It can be used to top off hot or cold cereal or as a sweet and sparkly garnish to ginger or shortbread cookies, apple cake or a morning muffin. It also adds a sweet crunch to savory dishes such as roasted carrots or sweet potatoes. This maple sugar is sure to evoke the cozy warmth of homemade meals and treats all year long.
- ADD TEXTURE TO DISHES — These maple syrup flakes are a great way to add an extra crunch to your dishes as well as some sweetness. Sprinkle them over your cereal, mix them in with some yoghurt or try them over sweet potatoes or roasted carrots.
- AN ALTERNATIVE TO PROCESSED SUGAR — As an organic sugar, these maple syrup flakes are a healthier alternative to processed sugar or sweeteners. Replace your normal sugar with these flakes to benefit from the nutrients and lack of artificial ingredients.
- SWEETEN YOUR DRINKS — Use these maple syrup flakes to sweeten your hot drinks, such as tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Kids love the maple taste when these flakes are used for milkshakes.
- PERFECT WHEN BAKING — These maple syrup flakes are ideal when baking. Sprinkle them on cookies and muffins for sweetness and crunch. Use them to make apple gratin, brownies or pear cake.
- USE THEM AT MEALTIMES — Incorporate the flakes into a spice mix or some breadcrumbs. Sprinkle them over salads, fruit and French toast. Make a delicious flan including pear and blue cheese. Maple goes well with salmon so try them in some fishcakes or add them to a rub. Include the flakes in a marinade for lamb or a coating for ribs.