Malt Powder Extract 1 kg Epigrain
Made from the finest malted barley, Malt Powder is used by bakers and food producers as a nutritious sweetener, in yeast foods, or for browning applications. This free flowing amber coloured powder promotes a strong rise, great texture, and a good brown crust in bread making. Malt Powder Extract is rich in vitamins and minerals and is widely used in milk products, soda pop, and infant food and is added to dry mixes such as soups, sauces and gravies. Non-diastatic.
corn syrup, malted barley extract
- KEY INGREDIENT IN HEALTH DRINKS – Malt powder extract is made out of malted barley. This one is a key ingredient in energy drinks and health drinks, thanks to the health benefits it offers.
- TEXTURE & FLAVOR – Malt powder is responsible for giving off a rich color to your drinks, while also infusing a little amount of sweetness. Its unique flavor makes it immensely popular among bakers.
- DISHES – You can use this powder as a healthy sweetener. This one can be a great addition to yeast foods such as breads, as it promotes the browning of the top layer, giving it a crusty touch. Owing to its nutritious value, malt powder extract can be used in milk products, making food for infants, and also in gravies and soups.
- VEGAN – The malt powder extract is entirely vegetarian and vegan. It contains zero-cholesterol and zero-fat. Whether you're having a morning drink, lunch, snacks, or dinner, this extract can become an integral part of all of your meals, pretty seamlessly.
- NON-DIASTATIC – Originated in Canada, the malt extract powder is non-diastatic.
Recommended for you in Sugar & Sweeteners
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.