Brown Sugar Substitute - 350 g Dinavedic
Containing inulin powder, a prebiotic soluble fibre found in many plants with powerful health benefits, and date powder, a natural sweetener for baking and cooking. Its powdery texture, sweet butterscotch taste, and low calorie count make it an ideal sugar substitute. Delicious as a sugar substitute in cookies, muffins, and cakes. Substitutes brown sugar in spice rubs for chicken and pork. Perfect in pancake and waffle batter, and no bake energy bars.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
inulin powder and dates.
- – This brown sugar substitute is an product, using 2 ingredients that are found in nature. Date powder is a sweetener made from finely chopped, dried dates that are ground into powder. Inulin is a starchy substance found in many fruits, veggies and herbs.
- NUTRITIONAL ALTERNATIVE – The main sugar-like element in this substitute, date powder, is highly nutritious, containing high dietary fiber and 50% more potassium than bananas by weight.
- LOW-GLYCEMIC INDEX – This substitute manages to provide a high level of delicious sweetness while maintaining a low-glycemic index, with almost no cholesterol.
- SEAMLESS TRANSITION – Transition seamlessly from brown sugar to this substitute, keeping your foods as tasty and salivating as they’ve always been. Having a low-calorie diet doesn’t have to take the taste away from everything!
- NO LONG-TERM SIDE-EFFECTS – The benefits of using date powder and inulin powders as a sugar alternative seem almost too good to be true, yet it has no known long-term side effects.
If you’ve been looking for a alternative to brown sugar, look no further than our tasty brown sugar substitute. Our substitute contains just 2 ingredients: date powder and inulin powder. These are 2 ingredients with little to no known long term side-effects. Date powder is a sweetener made from finely chopped, dried dates that are ground into powder. As an unrefined sweetener, you get all the dietary benefits of dates, which are rich in dietary fiber and many other nutrients, as well as having the highest antioxidant content of any sugar. Inulin, on the other hand, is a starchy substance in a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs that serves as an energy source. It’s found in foods like chicory root, asparagus, bananas, leeks and artichokes. Inulin is packed with dietary fibre and has many benefits. The Dinavedic brand seeks to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering ful alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price. Drained by the endless struggle to ease digestive distress, joint pain, headaches and the overall feeling of ill , the Dinavedic assortment of products was born. An assortment of honeys, syrups, spices and powders aimed at not only relieving symptoms, but improving overall and well-being. A line of products designed to create the perfect balance of mind and body. Our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.