Wasabi Ko (Horseradish) 50 g YOSHI
Sometimes we need to spice things up! Wasabi powder is the dried form of Japanese horseradish. Add water to this powder and watch it turn a vibrant green color to form your own paste at home. The paste itself has an intense kick but you can easily turn it into a mellow addition to various sauces or marinades. You’re probably most familiar with using wasabi powder on fish, but you can add it to anything from salad dressings to creamy dips for that little something extra.
Mustard, corn flour, horseradish, ascorbic acid, artificial color (FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1), citric acid.
- GET THE HEAT ON! – This is a wasabi that packs much more of a strong heated punch than most at the supermarket. It has a delicious tangy flavor with herbal overtones.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors. Our wasabi has a pungent natural taste that is unmatched in it’s quality.
- EASILY MAKE WASABI PASTE – It couldn’t be easier to make your own wasabi paste! Simply combine equal parts of wasabi powder and warm water to make a delicious wasabi paste for your sushi.
- FRACTION OF THE COST OF WASABI PASTE – By making your own wasabi paste rather than buying it, you spend only a fraction of the cost of the finished product. And it’s as easy a process as can be!
- USAGE – You can use your wasabi on fish (mostly tuna), add it to mashed potatoes, mix it into a sauce or marinade, or blend it in a mouth watering mayo sandwich.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.