Togarashi Nanami Dry Chili Blend 60 g YOSHI
Togarashi means "chiles" in Japanese. This is a popular bright red-orange Japanese spice blend that is normally sprinkled over Japanese noodle dishes, such as udon and soba. It includes red chili pepper, black pepper, nori, orange peel and sesame seeds. It is excellent as a seasoning on potatoes for oven or home fries and is also delicious on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil. Nanami Togarashi also brings out the clean flavours in tuna tartare or scallop ceviche.
chili pepper, orange peel, sesame seeds, seaweed, ginger.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors. Our togarashi has a delicious taste that is unmatched in its quality, using genuine atlantic sea salt.
- ADD SOME HEAT – Togarashi seasoning has a moderately strong level of heat, which is balanced by the orange citrus and the subtle aroma of seaweed.
- TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SPICE – This traditional japanese spice dates back since at least the 17th century, and we make sure to provide the genuine authentic product that you deserve.
- A MOUTH-WATERING MIX – This nanami togarashi spice is a delicious mix of red chili pepper, orange peel, black sesame seed, seaweed, white sesame seed, japanese pepper and ginger. This amazing combo is what makes togarashi spices so sought after.
- PROLIFIC SPICE – Although nanami togarashi is usually sprinkled over Japanese noodles such as udon and soba, it’s also excellent as a seasoning on potatoes, home fries, rice, or even on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil. Nanami is particularly good for bringing out the flavor in tuna tartare and scallop ceviche.