Tandoori Masala Red English 454 g Royal Command
Tandoori dishes like Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken are just two of the main excitements when going to dine in an Indian restaurant. Tandoori masala is a very popular blend of spices generally added to a yogurt marinade for meats such as lamb and chicken for charcoal grilling or tandoor roasting. The blend of spices generally includes garam masala, ginger, garlic and cayenne. Excellent spice mixture on roast potatoes and vegetables, is good in vegetarian stews including chickpea and potato, and as a marinade for paneer.
Paprika, salt, garlic powder, coriander, cumin, onion powder, ginger, chili powder, sugar, black pepper, tricalcium phosphate, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, citric acid, fennel, mustard powder, fenugreek, black salt, nutmeg, paprika.
- FLAVOURFUL INDIAN SPICE - When you think about Indian cuisine, the first thing that comes to your mind is how flavourful, spicy and rich each dish is. If you want to recreate the same taste for your home-cooked food, the Tandoori Masala Red English is a must-try. This one is super-rich, fresh, and adds just the rich kind of spiciness to your favorite dishes.
- WHEN CAN YOU USE IT? - This spice blend can be used for marinating meat, kebabs, or for adding an extra touch of flavour to your go-to vegetable dishes. Whenever you feel that a particular item tastes a little dull, adding this red powder can definitely bring a huge change in taste.
- INGREDIENTS - A host of ingredients go into this spice mix, including paprika, salt, garlic powder, coriander, cumin, onion powder, ginger, chili powder, sugar, black pepper, tricalcium phosphate, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, citric acid, fennel, mustard powder, fenugreek, black salt, and nutmeg. Using just a single blend, you can infuse such varied unique flavours into your recipe.
- NON-GMO & VEGAN - This blend is non-GMO, and it is compatible with vegan and vegetarian diets.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - This spice blend is made using only high quality ingredients and will elevate the flavour of whichever dish you choose to add it to.