Advieh Spice Blend 50 g Royal Command
An aromatic Persian spice mix used to flavour traditional rice and chicken dishes. Advieh Spice Blend is fragrant and warming but not spicy, and includes cinnamon, cardamom, cumin and rose petals. It's delicious in lamb stews, lamb burgers or meatballs. Use it to season chicken before roasting or make a paste with oil and rub it on chicken thighs for charcoal grilling. It's superb in rice pilaf along with saffron.
cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, rose petals, cumin.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PERSIAN SPICE MIX – Our Advieh Spice Blend is created using the finest quality fresh ingredients sourced from within Canada. Following a strict multi-step production process for every batch, you can ensure every order of our Advieh Spice Mix is the same blend & quality, and will be a delicious addition to your persian cooking.
- A STAPLE IN PERSIAN KITCHENS – Add this delicious, traditional persian spice blend to your kitchen to being the classic tastes of Iranian dishes to your home. Advieh Spice Blend is fragrant and perfect to use when cooking beef, lamb, & chicken thighs.
- CLASSIC FLAVOUR WITHOUT BEING “SPICY” – This aromatic persian spice blend is comparable to an indian garam masala, sharing many common ingredients, is fragrant and warming, but is much milder and not spicy at all. Securly packed to preserve quality & freshness of your kitchen’s next delicious spice blend.
- ADD INCREDIBLE FLAVOR – Our Persian Advieh Spice Blend is used to flavour countless traditional rice and chicken dishes. Made from combining premium quality cinnamon, cardamom, cumin and rose petals in the perfect proportions to achieve the distinct flavor advieh is known for.
- HOW TO USE – When preparing classic Persian dishes, this Advieh spice blend will quickly become your go-to! Use to season chicken before roasting, grilling, or baking, or turn it into a paste with oil and rub it on chicken thighs for charcoal grilling. It's superb in rice pilaf along with saffron.