Shiro Dashi Stock 500 ml YOSHI
This traditional Japanese broth is ready to use in soups, dipping sauces, and braises. Shiro Dashi Stock is made from soy sauce and dashi stock with a light brown colour and a delicate umami flavour. It's traditionally served hot or cold as soup garnished with udon noodles, tofu, clams or matsutake mushrooms. Use it as a base to create a dipping sauce for shrimp or vegetable tempura. Add it to meat or vegetable braises.
water, salt, sugar, hydrolyzed protein (soybean, salt), alcohol, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce (water, soybean, wheat, salt), dried bonito (dried skipjack tuna), dried mackerel, brewed vinegar, dried bullet tuna, disodium guanylate, disodium succinate, kelp. Contains: fish, soy, wheat.
- TRADITIONAL – Shiro Dashi Stock is the traditional Japanese broth that goes hand in hand with Asian cuisine. Made from soy sauce and dashi stock, Shiro Dashi Stock has a light brown colour and a delicate umami flavour, and is served both hot or cold.
- SOUPS – Shiro Dashi Stock makes for an excellent and delicious soup. It can be served hot or cold and is presented well with a variety of garnishes. Udon noodles, tofu, clams or matsutake mushrooms all pair perfectly.
- VERSATILE USAGE – Not only does Shiro Dashi Stock make a terrific soup, but a wonderful base for a dipping sauce or braise. Dip your shrimp or vegetable tempura to add a delicious umami flavour. It is also fabulous as a marinade for any meat of your choice.
- JAPANESE ROLLED OMELETTE – Shiro Dashi Stock will add a delicious umami flavour to your omelette. Simply whisk together 2 tsp of Shiro Dashi Stock, 1 tbsp sugar, 3 eggs, 50 ml of water and cook. Voila! This is sure to become your new favourite breakfast recipe.
- REFRESHING NOODLE SOUP – Indulge in this simple yet refreshing noodle soup recipe. Use a pot of 700 ml cold water to dilute 50 ml of Shiro Dashi. Add 100 g of chicken sliced up. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes. If desired, toss in cooked noodles along with some chopped spinach or your choice of greens. Lastly, remove from the heat and serve hot.
Recommended for you in Sauces & Condiments
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.