Red Curry Paste Thai 400 g Mae Ploy
Thai Red Curry Sauce is extremely versatile and it is the most popular and basic Thai Curry. Serve it with rice, noodles, meat, veggies, or as a base for soups, and marinades. The paste contains lemongrass, kaffir lime, dried red chilies, shrimp paste, galangal and aromatic spices. It has a fiery heat from the dried red chilies and adds a delicious, rich, spicy and complex flavour to stir fries, soups and curries. Thai Red Curry paste is combined with coconut milk to stew or braise ingredients including beef short ribs, pork, and vegetables.
Garlic, dried red chili, lemongrass, shallot, salt, galangal, shrimp paste (shrimp, salt), kaffir lime peel, pepper. This product may contain traces of fish.
- MADE AUTHENTICALLY – Made from red chilies that are picked at the height of their freshness and mixed with a variety of aromatic spices, done in the authentic manner.
- INGREDIENTS – This paste is made of balance of ingredients, including dried red chilies, lemongrass, kaffir lime, shrimp paste, galangal and other aromatic spices.
- NO MSG, PRESERVATIVES, ARTIFICIAL COLOURING – We believe in top quality products that don’t have ingredients that you didn’t sign up for, and so we do not include MSG, preservatives or artificial colouring in this product.
- PRODUCT OF THAILAND – To assure authenticity in this traditionally Thai product, we source our curry paste directly from Thailand, to get you the genuine product that you will love.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE – As one of the most versatile Thai curries, you can use this paste as a stir-fry seasoning, a soup base, to flavour marinades and spread, mix it with coconut milk to create delicious Thai curry… the possibilities are only bound by your imagination.