Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste 500 g Daesang
Add this traditional Korean condiment to any dish for a spicy, rich fermented flavour. Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste is a is a thick, dark red paste made by fermenting chillis, glutinous rice, soybeans, salt, and sometimes sugar. Use it in stews, marinades for meat like short ribs or pork belly, or in Bibimbap. It adds a kick stirred into soups and stir-fries or to season devilled eggs. It's an essential ingredient in the glaze used on Korean Fried Chicken Wings.
water, corn syrup, brown rice, red pepper powder, sea salt, isomalto oligosaccharide, spirits, garlic, soybean, soybean cultured with aspergillus oryzae, roasted soyben powder, glutinous brown rice flour, onion, monosodium glutamate, yeast extracts seed malt, dextrin.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR – Gochugaru Flakes is a traditional Korean chili paste. Different types of red peppers are blended to perfection to create this paste, which has a mild to hot flavor. Its taste is somewhat sweet, smokey, and spicy, all at the same time.
- USING CHILLI GOCHUGARU FLAKES – This rich red pepper paste can be used for marination and as a salad dressing. While making the authentic spicy soup, a signature dish of Korean cuisine, this paste is absolutely essential. Gochugaru flakes are also used for making cucumber salads and kimchi.
- MAKE YOUR MEALS SPECIAL – With this paste, it's so much easier to infuse into your food a hot and spicy taste. This taste allows you to break the monotony, and present your taste buds with some intriguing flavors. You are free to add this paste to all of your meals.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – A native of South Korea, the Gochugaru Flakes Royal Command is 100% genuine and fresh, brought to your kitchen wrapped in love.
- VEGAN – This paste is vegan and vegetarian, so nothing can stop you from giving a spicy twist to your everyday home-cooked food!