Pink Praline 30% Almond - 1 kg Royal Command
Naturally coloured Pink Praline, this speciality of Lyon is used to make the classic French Pink Praline tart, "Tarte au Praline Rose". Pink Pralines are almonds with a pink sugar coating. They can be eaten as they are or used as a flavouring in desserts, petit fours and even sweet bread like brioche (brioche aux pralines roses). Pink Praline can also be used decoratively for chocolates and truffles and they are a decorative element in Pierre Herme's most famous macaron cake, the Isaphan.
Sugar, almonds 30%, glucose syrup, tapioca starch, sunflower oil, Food color: E120, E160a, vanilla flavor
- A FRENCH CLASSIC – Pink Pralines are almonds with a pink sugar coating. They are coloured and unique to Lyon; a city in east-central France. They are used to make the classic French Pink Praline tart, "Tarte au Praline Rose".
- UNIQUE DECORATION – The perfect ingredient if you are looking to create an elegant design within your sweets. Pink Pralines simply give your desserts a gourmet finish. Perfect for a baker and chefs pantry, an excellent additive for the everyday home cook to jazz up their desserts.
- A SWEET TREAT – A taste of childhood no matter the age! Pink Pralines are packed with flavour and sweet sensations. They are tiny caramelized almonds that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This popular sweet treat is cherished across France and may become your go-to snack for curing a sweet-tooth!
- USAGE IDEAS – Pink Pralines can be eaten as they are, or used to add flavouring in desserts, petit fours and even sweet specialty bread such as brioche. It can be used for decoration on chocolates and truffles. Pink Pralines are a decorative element in Pierre Herme's most famous macaron cake, the Isaphan.
- CRISP AND BRIGHT – This crisp, crunchy, delicious treat is an attention grabber on any dish! Not only are they visually appealing but absolutely delicious as is or in one of many famous desserts. They also make a great edible gift for Christmas or Valentines day.