Cacao Raw Powder 454 g Dinavedic
Chocolate is good for you! Yes! But, only in its Raw state - unheated, no trans fats, no sugars, no dairy etc. It is in fact the highest antioxidant superfood known to man. Cacao powder contains far more antioxidants per 100 g than acai berries. Cacao Powder has an appealing mild chocolate flavour, lacking the bitterness and acidity of natural cocoa, which makes it easier to blend with other flavours. Think hot chocolate, mousse, sauces, biscuits, ice cream, sorbet, or for decorative purposes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our rich and chocolatey Raw Cacao Powder is extracted directly from Cacao beans is the basic, most important ingredient for making chocolate, and used in place of chocolate in drinks as well as baked goods, adding a rich taste.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Cacao Powder is naturally extracted from the Cacao Bean, and is known worldwide as a powerful superfood. With about 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. It is known to improve heart and brain health, reduce inflammation, and is great for your hair, skin, nails and teeth. All the nutritional benefits of chocolate with less sugar and fat.
- BAKE LIKE A PRO – Add 1 tsp or more of cacao powder to almost any baking recipe to add a nutritious hint of mild yet complex chocolate flavouring. Add cacao powder to icing sugar and make a healthier homemade icing spread for cakes, cupcakes and muffins. Use Cacao Powder as a nutritious boost to your smoothies, protein shakes, or energy balls.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED – Cacao Powder is naturally extracted by cutting down and collecting ripe Cacao bean pods which are then peeled and split open by hand exposing the beans. The beans then undergo a fermentation and drying process. The dry beans are then roasted and ground up to create this highest quality superfood, Cacao Powder.
- USAGE IDEAS – Raw Cacao Powder is naturally acidic, with a pH between 5 and 6, has a distinct flavour with hints of chocolate, and a mild unique tart. This powder is perfect for flavouring baked goods, ice cream, hot chocolate, tea, and sauces. Combine with chocolate to create a rich depth of flavour in brownies, cakes, mousse. Add a tsp to your coffee brew to boost antioxidants and add a mild chocolate flavour.