Rice Stick Thick (10 mm) 454 Qualifirst Qualifirst
Rice stick noodles are enjoyed throughout Asia cuisine such as in salads, with stir-fries, and in soups. They are also used to make a wide variety of Thai food noodle dishes, including kee mao, pad siew, radna, and ladna. Made from rice flour, these white broad noodles have a soft texture and a neutral taste when cooked and absorb the flavour of the dishes it is used in. Naturally gluten free makes it a good choice for wheat sensitive diets...
Rice flour (90%), water (10%).
- ASIAN DELICATELY ON YOUR PLATE - The rice stick noodles are an Asian delicacy that's wildly popular all over the world. The rice noodles are made from rice flour and they have a very mild taste. That's why rice noodles are dipped in flavourful sauces and soups and used as a bed for fish and meat preparations.
- AND GLUTEN-FREE - Rice noodles not only take care of your taste buds but also your body. They come with a lot of benefits. Rice noodles contain manganese, phosphorus, and selenium. Despite being a rich source of carbohydrates, they don't contain cholesterol. On top of that, rice noodles are gluten-free, which aids in the digestion of gluten-sensitive people.
- EASY TO COOK - Rice noodles are extremely easy to cook and are a very popular homemade food in southeast Asia. Just let the noodles soak in warm water for a few minutes and see how soft they become! Prepare your sauce or stir-fries on another plate and dip the noodles in them.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CONSUME - Rice stick noodles have a very neutral taste which makes them very easy to consume in all sorts of ways. Put them in spring rolls or salads or a dip of your choice - perfect for lunch and dinner.
- VEGAN - These rice noodles are a great option for vegans. Use them to make a delicious stir fry!