Rice Stick Thick (10 mm) 454 g Qualifirst
Rice stick noodles are enjoyed throughout Asia cuisine such as in salads, with stir-fries, and in soups. They are also used to make a wide variety of Thai food noodle dishes, including kee mao, pad siew, radna, and ladna. Made from rice flour, these white broad noodles have a soft texture and a neutral taste when cooked and absorb the flavour of the dishes it is used in. Naturally gluten free makes it a good choice for wheat sensitive diets...
Rice flour (90%), water (10%).
- ASIAN DELICATELY ON YOUR PLATE - The rice stick noodles are an Asian delicacy that's wildly popular all over the world. The rice noodles are made from rice flour and they have a very mild taste. That's why rice noodles are dipped in flavourful sauces and soups and used as a bed for fish and meat preparations.
- HEALTHY AND GLUTEN-FREE - Rice noodles not only take care of your taste buds but also your body. They come with a lot of health benefits. Rice noodles contain manganese, phosphorus, and selenium. Despite being a rich source of carbohydrates, they don't contain cholesterol. On top of that, rice noodles are naturally gluten-free, which aids in the digestion of gluten-sensitive people.
- EASY TO COOK - Rice noodles are extremely easy to cook and are a very popular homemade food in southeast Asia. Just let the noodles soak in warm water for a few minutes and see how soft they become! Prepare your sauce or stir-fries on another plate and dip the noodles in them.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CONSUME - Rice stick noodles have a very neutral taste which makes them very easy to consume in all sorts of ways. Put them in spring rolls or salads or a dip of your choice - perfect for lunch and dinner.
- VEGAN - These rice noodles are a great option for vegans. Use them to make a delicious stir fry!
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.