Rice Paper 22cm Round #1 400 g Rose
I've you've had Vietnamese rolls, you've eaten rice paper. Rice paper is traditionally used to prepare Vietnamese appetizers or street food snacks. Rice Paper is white, thin, round sheets, 22 cm in diameter, that are hard and crisp when dry and become soft and pliable when soaked in warm water or beer. It is naturally gluten free and is a great choice for wheat sensitive diets. They are the traditional wrapper for fresh Vietnamese salad rolls and can also be deep-fried.
Rice, water, salt. Approx. 30/pack
- VIETNAMESE FRESH SPRING ROLLS - Soak the Rice Paper in warm water and fill it with your choice of fresh vegetables and protein. Use a Vietnamese dipping sauce such as peanut sauce, hoisin sauce, or Nước Chấm.
- DEEP FRIED - Rice Paper can be deep fried to make crispy and crunchy spring rolls that are the perfect appetizer when paired with your dipping sauce of choice.
- OTHER USES - Slice the Rice Paper into strips, bake them in the oven, and use as a topping for soups or salads.
- A HEALTHY OPTION - Rice Paper is incredibly satisfying and also low in carbs.
- GLUTEN FREE - Rice Paper is naturally gluten free.
Recommended for you in Pasta, Breadsticks & Wraps
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.