Pappadoms PLAIN Small 4 100 g Chakra
Tasting India starts with Pappadoms. Pappadoms are made of a special type of flour mixed with chilli powder, salt, oil among other ingredients. Mixed together and formed into balls which are then rolled out and cut into very thin and circular shapes. They are left out to dry (usually in the sun) until dry then fried or grilled till crisp and served as an appetizer or snack. (Approx. 30ct)
Urad Dhal, salt, sodium bicarbonate, refined palm oil & rice flour.
- MANY USES - Pappadoms can be used as a side dish with your favourite Indian curry or can be eaten on their own as a snack.
- WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SAUCE - Serve pappadoms with mint sauce, mango chutney, or your choice of sauce.
- EASY-TO-USE - Heat a pan with vegetable oil, drop the pappadom into the pan, and cook for 5-6 seconds until crisp. Next, remove the pappadom from the pan and place it onto a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- CRISPY TEXTURE - Pappadoms are light and airy and have a crispy texture, which makes them great as a snack or for pairing with a dal or curry.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made using high quality ingredients, you can be sure that these pappadoms will make for the perfect snack or addition to your meal.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.