Snails Burgundy France 96 pc La Tour Polignac
British chef Heston Blumenthal uses them in his famous dish "Snail Porridge." Considered a culinary luxury since Roman times, escargot is often associated with the cooking of Burgundy. These extra large snails are tinned in a light brine using traditional French methods and have a meaty and delicious flavour. Ready to eat! They are superb in creamy, rich ragouts served as appetizers in vol-au-vent, and are excellent sautéed with aromatic ingredients including garlic, pancetta and herbs and tossed with salads or pasta.
Helix Lucorum, Water
- PREMIUM ESCARGOT – Burgundy Snails, also called big white, vineyard snail, have been on the menu of the finest restaurants in France for thousands of years. They are extremely versatile in the kitchen, ready to eat or to be prepared. A delicious protein that can be added to salads, pastas, soups and more.
- LUXURY CUISINE – Ever since the Roman times, Burgundy Snails has been considered to be a luxury in the culinary world. They are highly reputable in France and a favourite to many chefs all around the world.
- READY TO EAT – These fabulous snails are tinned through traditional methods the French use and are ready to be served. They are packed with flavour and have a delicious meaty taste. Enjoy them as they are or add them to any famous dish. Heston Blumenthal, a British chef uses Burgundy Snails in his famous dish of “Snail Porridge”.
- PAIRINGS – Burgundy Snails are absolutely mouth watering and pair extremely well with many dishes. They are phenomenally served as an appetizer when combined with creamy ragouts in a hollow case of puff pastry. Try to sautée in a pan with garlic and your choice of herbs, toss into any salad or pasta. The culinary possibilities are endless with Burgundy Snails.
- PRESENTATION – Burgundy Snails are a delicacy that can be prepared elegantly. Cook in court bouillon and present the snail in vol-au-vent with a mixture of garlic, parsley and butter that is cooked in the oven. This can be served as an appetizer or be a main in a meal at your next dinner party.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.