Duck & Pork Paté with Foie Gras 80 g Rougie
A classic of French cuisine, Pork & Duck with Foie Gras has the meaty flavour of pork and duck meat, the buttery liver-like richness of duck foie gras and the subtle flavour of Tawny Port. The main feature of a terrine is that the ingredients are steamed in their own juices. Rougie's Pork & Duck with Foie Gras is an elegant appetizer served with a green salad. It can be sliced and portioned and topped with chutney or red onion marmalade for easy canapés.
pork, duck, duck foie gras, duck liver, whole liquid eggs, tapioca starch, port wine (tawny pot, wine, salt, pepper, sulfites), salt, gelatin, modified milk ingredients, spices, garlic, sugar, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrites.
- ROUGIE DUCK TERRINE – A classic of French cuisine, Duck Pâté with Foie Gras has the meaty flavour of pork and duck meat, the buttery liver-like richness of duck foie gras and the subtle flavour of Tawny Port. The main feature of a pâté is that the ingredients are steamed in their own juices.
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS – A benefit of duck products, including the duck fat, is the high level of unsaturated fatty acids making the composition similar to olive oil! These unsaturated fatty acids protect the cardiovascular system and are very tasty, making for the perfect luxurious, yet healthy snack.
- LUXURY DISH – Add elegance and luxury to any dish or appetizer. Pork and Duck Pate is a condiment made in the style of a French pate, by grounding pork, duck meat and duck foie into a thick, hearty paste. Seasoned with herbs and spices, along with port wine, its flavor is rich and rustic.
- HORS D’OEUVRES – It is ready to use for luxurious hors d'oeuvres and is excellent on brioche toasts or piped into small choux pastry buns. Ready to eat, it can best be enjoyed spread on breads and topped with fruity sauces, jams and balsamic reductions, and paired with a good wine.
- OTHER USES – Spread chilled and enjoy on toasts or salads as a light and elegant lunch, garnished with fleur de sel, red onion marmalade, fig jam, or balsamic glaze. For wine pairings, Tawny Port or Jurancon make for the perfect combination.