Duck Pate with Orange 80 g Rougie
Wow your guests at your next dinner party with this full flavour and perfect Duck Pate with Orange! Rougie produces this country-style pate with a coarse texture that has the deep meaty flavour of pork, duck meat and duck liver enhanced with orange rind. It is ready to serve and makes easy and elegant canapés when spread on toast and garnished with fleur de sel or cranberry chutney. It can be served with a green salad as an appetizer.
duck, duck liver, pork, cream 15%, whole liquid eggs, oranges, spices, tapioca starch, orange liqueur, salt, modified milk ingredients, garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
- ROUGIE DUCK & PORK PATE – A classic of French cuisine, Duck and Pork Pâté with Orange has the perfect combination of earthy duck meat, creamy duck liver blended with musky pork meat, whipped with oranges and orange liquor, and of course seasoned to perfection.
- HORS D’OEUVRES – It is ready to use for luxurious hors d'oeuvres and makes easy and elegant canapés when spread on toast and garnished with fleur de sel or cranberry chutney. Ready to eat, it can best be enjoyed spread on breads and topped with fruity sauces, jams and balsamic reductions, and paired with a good wine.
- PAIRING IDEAS – With a chunky texture and rich flavour with a citrusy twist, this pate can be served with a citrus salad starter, with a few fresh orange slices. It’s perfect when spread over a baguette or brioche bread for a hearty appetizer or canapé.
- THE PERFECT GIFT OR PICNIC SURPRISE – This traditional and delicious pate is perfect for a gourmet gift basket, and it’s a great choice for a romantic dinner or picnic. Keep it chilled until use, take out of the fridge 3-5 minutes before serving.
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS – A benefit of duck products, including the duck fat, is the high level of unsaturated fatty acids making the composition similar to olive oil! These unsaturated fatty acids protect the cardiovascular system and are very tasty, making for the perfect luxurious, yet healthy snack.