Cuttlefish Ink 500 g Nortindal
Extracted from cuttlefish, this ink is prized for its mellow, velvety, warm character. Cuttlefish Ink has a naturally high glutamic acid content that is associated with the taste pleasure known as umami. It is used to impart a striking black colour and briny rich sea essence flavour to dishes. Cuttlefish Ink is used to prepare traditional tagliatelle pasta, in the traditional Spanish rice dish known as Arroz Negro, and as a sauce with freshly sautéed squid or cuttlefish.
Cuttlefish ink, water, salt and stabilizer: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
- DARK COLORED WITH RICH UMAMI TASTE – Cuttlefish Ink is characterized by its dark color and unique taste. It is often used in Mediterranean dishes, for enhancing the hue of the food item. All you need is a little amount of this ink, and it will infuse your food with a rich, delicious flavor. Since it is high in glutamate content, it comes with an umami taste.
- COOKING ESSENTIAL – Cuttlefish ink can be an excellent choice for making sauces since it has an inherent richness. It is also used for making savory pasta and rice dishes. This ingredient is highly popular across Japanese and Mediterranean cultures.
- INGREDIENTS – This bottle of cuttlefish ink contains pure cuttlefish ink, mixed with water, salt, and sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
- MAKES MEALS TASTIER – It works as a great additive for making your main course taste more delicious. Ideal for cooking fish dishes, this ink not only adds in a rich color but also makes a significant difference in terms of taste.
- MADE IN SPAIN – The cuttlefish ink jar from the house of Nortindal is brought to you straight from Spain.