Pomegranate Molasses 250 ml Epicureal
A secret ingredient of chefs', this tart-sweet syrup is perfect in dressings, glazes and marinades. Pomegranate Molasses is a highly concentrated syrup made from the juice of pomegranates with the consistency and colour of molasses. It's traditionally used in Persian stews and marinades for lamb or chicken. Whisk it into a dressing for grain or lentil salads or drizzle on roast vegetables. Add it to barbeque sauce or glaze for chicken wings or ribs. It's refreshing stirred into iced tea or soda water.
glucose syrup, water, citric acid, pomegranate juice concentrate, natural pomegranate flavor, caramel color, potassium sorbate
- A TRUE ‘SECRET’ INGREDIENT – Used by professional chefs around the world, this tart-sweet syrup makes for the perfect addition to countless dressings, glazes and marinades. Pomegranate Molasses is a highly concentrated syrup made from the juice of pomegranates with the consistency and colour of molasses.
- SWEET AND SOUR – Pomegranate molasses is a delicious way to add tanginess, depth, and complexity to the meals you prepare, whether it be a main course, side dish, or dessert! The ingredient takes your cooking to a whole new level with its magical sweet and sour taste.
- ENHANCE YOUR DINNER – It's traditionally used in Persian stews and marinades for lamb or chicken. You can use pomegranate molasses as a marinade for meats, or use it as a glaze. Combine with oil to make a vinaigrette, or drizzle over roasted or grilled vegetables.
- MORE IDEAS – Whisk it into a dressing for grain or lentil salads. It’s also refreshing stirred into iced tea or soda water. Give hummus and other dips a tangy-sweet kick by adding the syrup.
- EPIC MUHAMMARA RECIPE – Simply combine the following and blend: 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, 1/4 cup whole-grain bread crumbs, 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses, 1/4 cup tomato paste, 2 to 3 roasted red peppers, 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt, then add 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach your desired consistency!
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.