Invertase Liquid 125 ml Royal Command
Create creamy fondant fillings for chocolates and baked goods that stay moist. Invertase Liquid is an enzyme derived from a yeast used to make liquid centres in candy and to keep commercial baked goods moist, increasing shelf life. It is essential to create the liquid centres in chocolate covered cherries and liqueur filled chocolates. It's used to make the creamy fondant filling in chocolate cream eggs and peppermint patties.
- WHAT IS IT? – Invertase Liquid is a natural enzyme made from a yeast like sugar syrup. It is used to change fondant from a solid to a liquid. Invertase Liquid is a key ingredient in the creation of many types of candy, chocolates and baked goods, and is used to create delicious and creamy fillings for your favourite treats, and to keep baked goods moist.
- THE PROCESS – When invertase is added to fondant candy fillings, it turns the fondant into a liquid. This is one way of creating the liquid center in delicious candies such as cherry cordials. This reaction is a process and takes a few days to occur. Therefore there is a waiting period involved when making liquid centers with invertase. This enzyme can also be used to make your fondant appear smoother.
- HOLIDAY TREATS – Invertase Liquid is an absolute essential ingredient for making delicious holiday treats. It is used to create liquid centres in chocolate covered cherries and your favourite liquor filled chocolates. Invertase Liquid is the creamy fondant filling in chocolate cream eggs and peppermint patties. As the liquifying process takes a few days, plan on making candies with extra time. Speed up the process by storing candies at room temperature.
- INCREASING SHELF LIFE – Invertase Liquid is a key ingredient in maintaining lengthy shelf life. It is mainly used in commercial baked goods and is an ingredient that keeps them moist which in turn increases shelf life. To have a maximum shelf-life with this enzyme, keep the product refrigerated. It is recommended that you store it at a temperature of 39º - 46ºF.
- CREAMY AND SMOOTH – To make your chocolate covered creams creamy and smooth, add invertase to moist the fondant. As the process may take a couple days, you may use more invertase for a quicker reaction time. In order to avoid any negative impacts on your fondant, it is best to incorporate all ingredients to fondant creams before adding in the invertase.
Recommended for you in Liquid Sweeteners
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.