Lemon Pure Oil (Sicilian) 125 ml Bitarome
The tart scent of fresh Sicilian lemons in an essential oil used as a flavouring or for its health benefits. Pure Sicilian Lemon Oil is cold pressed and can substitute for zest in cooking or baking. It can flavour fillings for chocolates, lemon curd, or icings and cakes. The oil is excellent in natural cleaning solutions and its disinfectant properties make it ideal for sanitising surfaces in the kitchen, including cutting boards. It can be added to massage oil or used in aromatherapy to improve mood.
Lemon oil. Pressed from fresh lemon peel.
- PURE SICILIAN LEMON OIL – Our Pure Sicilian Lemon Oil is cold pressed and can substitute for zest in cooking or baking. The tart scent of fresh Sicilian lemons in an oil format used as a flavouring. It can flavour fillings for chocolates, lemon curd, or icings and cakes.
- USAGE IDEAS – Provide a delicious lemony kick to anything you please! Pure Sicilian Oil is fantastic on its own and as a compliment to many dishes. It can be used when baking, frying, as a drizzle, over salads and even as a dip. The possibilities are endless.
- INFUSED OIL – Pure Sicilian Lemon Oil is an absolutely phenomenal ingredient to add to your typical extra virgin olive oil. Bright flavours of lemon mixed with extra virgin olive oil creates a delicious and refreshing compliment to your meats and vegetables. Try as a vinaigrette or finish off your pasta salads with it.
- FOOD GRADE – 100% Pure lemon oil. It’s food grade, and excellent all around the kitchen! Gold pressed from the rind of the fruit, add a few drops to your favourite cake, coffee cake, or cocktail!
- CLEANING SOLUTION – The oil is excellent in premium cleaning solutions. Its properties make it ideal for cleaning surfaces in the kitchen, including cutting boards, while providing a fresh citrus scent. An excellent additive to enhance your homemade cleaner.