Brandy Cooking Extract Denatured 1 L Bitarome
The intense fruity flavour of brandy that's low in alcohol. Denatured Brandy Extract is a concentrate used in baking and cooking that won't add excessive liquid to a recipe. Sometimes called salted brandy because salt is used to remove the alcohol. It contains trace amounts of alcohol and is not suitable for some diets. For bakery and food production, it's an economical choice. Use it to flavour hard sauces for bread pudding, prune and brandy ice cream, rich meat sauces, and marinades.
brandy denatured (salt, pepper, capiscum pepper) food colouring.
- DENATURED BRANDY EXTRACT – Experience the intense fruity flavour of brandy with this cooking extract. It is a concentrate used for baking and cooking that won't add excessive liquid to a recipe.
- USAGE IDEAS – Use it to flavour hard sauces for bread pudding, prune and brandy ice cream, rich meat sauces, and marinades. Great in all kinds of foods, however use small amounts as it is stronger than cooking wine.
- LIMITLESS PAIRINGS – It works well with seafood, chicken, turkey, liver, pork, sauces, mashed potatoes, noodles with veggies, fruit salad, cheesecake, cake batter, pudding, creme brulee, in caramel or chocolate sauces.
- WHAT IT DOES – Bonds with both fat and water molecules, which allows it to carry aromas and flavors further. Simply put, it helps season meat and carry flavour, not tenderize. In cooked sauces it helps make dishes smell better, and of course taste better.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Here at Bitarome our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.