Cocoa Butter Callets 454 g Choctura
Premium cocoa butter that's versatile for making chocolates or as a healthy fat for Paleo diets. Cocoa Butter Callets are made from a pale yellow fat extracted from cocoa beans with a pronounced cocoa flavour and aroma and a velvety texture. It's versatile and is also used in ointments for its emollient properties. It has a long shelf-life and contains natural antioxidants. Use it to make creamy nut butter or homemade chocolate and hazelnut spread. Make fudge by melting with white chocolate, coconut oil and flavouring.
Pure cocoa butter deodorized.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our Cocoa Butter Callets are 100% pure cocoa butter is pressed and extracted from a premium selection of whole cocoa beans from Belgium. Choctura Cocoa Butter Callets are known for aiding in the creation of incredible melt-in-your mouth high quality chocolates.
- FOR A CREATIVE CHOCOLATE CHEF – Crucial to the making of high quality chocolates, our Cocoa Butter Callets are the perfect key ingredient to bring your chocolates to the next level. Use to adapt chocolate fluidity, change colouring, spraying with an airbrush, tempering, or even creating a beautiful velvet effect.
- A CHOCOLATIER’S BEST FRIEND – These Cocoa Butter Callets are the perfect base for mixing in fat-soluble colouring to be applied with a spray gun. Cocoa Butter can also be used to adapt the fluidity of chocolate by adding between 1% - 8% cocoa butter to make the chocolate slightly more runny & ideal for very thin moulding or enrobing, which will also enhance the gloss and snap of your chocolate in moulded & enrobed creations.
- OTHER USAGE IDEAS – The primary use of our Cocoa Butter Callets is creating different high quality chocolate varieties. It can also be used to make homemade almond butter, peanut butter, and your very own chocolate hazelnut spread. It is a great addition to the making of decadent desserts and can be used to create the paleo diet dessert substitutes.
- ALTERNATIVE USES – Cocoa butter has a pronounced rich flavour that is great to deepen the taste of many dishes. These callets have a chocolatey aroma, a smooth velvety texture, and are a better tasting alternative for any recipes which call for high fat content butter or shortening. It is versatile and used in ointments for its emollient properties.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.