Orange Peel Dried 454 g Royal Command
The flavour and scent of fresh oranges. Dried Orange Peel is made using fresh oranges and the peel is dried to preserve the flavour and scent. Toss a few pieces into mulled wine along with spices or use it to flavour vodka. Grind the peel with salt, chillies, and herbs like rosemary or oregano and use to season chicken or pork. Use it to make homemade tea blends. Add a few pieces to rice when steaming or to a pot when steaming fresh beets. It adds fresh citrus scent to bath scrubs or homemade household cleaning products.
- PURE ORANGE PEEL – Brewmaster Dried Orange Peel Granules are just that - pure orange! No additives or preservatives. Made by taking the peel of fresh oranges gathered at the peak of their ripeness, and drying to preserve its flavour and scent.
- HOME BREWING – Flavour your craft home-brewed beer with this premium quality product. Simply add in the last 5-10 minutes of your boil. Results the perfect amount of citrus, body and bitterness. You can also toss a few pieces into mulled wine along with other holiday spices, or use them to flavour vodka.
- A FAMILIAR FLAVOUR – Brewing with dried orange peel gives a unique spiciness that adds a lot to Belgians (witbier, saison, bier de garde). Not only does it help impart a fantastic flavour but also a craveworthy beautiful aroma.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – A fast and easy way to include orange citrus flavors to desserts, sauces, gravies, meat dishes and so much more. No preparation is necessary. If using to bake you may use as is or rehydrate by letting sit for 5 minutes in boiling water while covered. Drain and use according to your recipe.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – A fast and easy way to include orange citrus flavors to desserts, sauces, gravies, meat dishes and so much more. No preparation is necessary. If using to bake you may use as is or rehydrate by letting sit for 10 minutes in warm water. Drain and use according to your recipe.
Vegan and vegetarian friendly