Lavender Superblue Whole 40 g Royal Command
Lavender may remind you of a cozy home, of a cozy grandma...this Lavender Super Blue will evoke a feeling of being in a cozy small town. Lavender may be the quintessential herb. Use in red sauces for pasta, as flavour enhancer to fruits and as an edible garnish on salads, entrees, soups and desserts.
- CULINARY LAVENDER – Superblue lavendar is commonly used in both sweet or savoury dishes. We recommend using a small amount as a little goes a long way. Infuse sugar, water, teas, sprinkle on salad, mix into baked goods, or create lavender macarons. Get creative and enjoy a beautiful, rich, floral flavour.
- INFUSED SUGAR – Our favourite way to use lavender is in sugar. Simply mix 5 parts sugar to 1 part lavender and let sit for 2 weeks, shaking occasionally. This infused sugar pairs fantastically with recipes that include lemon, honey or in creamy desserts such a creme brulee.
- APPLE SAUCE – Lavender goes exceptionally well with apple sauce - just ask Gordon Ramsay! Add a few lavender flowers to the apple sauce while it is cooking to allow it to infuse. Take them out before serving and enjoy with slow-roasted pork.
- 100% PURE – Our Superblue Lavender is 100% pure and . It has no added chemicals or preservatives, GMO FREE, this product is of authentic high quality. Fresh fragrance and a beautiful colour, our dried whole Superblue Lavender can be used as a culinary herb or for making beauty products.
- OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN – Our Superblue Lavender’s uses are not limited to the culinary world. Its fresh fragrance can help relieve nerves and aid in your beauty sleep. Create a lavender oil, a sleeping pillow, soaps, scrubs, shampoos and more!