Hibiscus Flower Whole 40 g Royal Command
Whole Hibiscus Flowers are a gorgeous ruby-red flower preserved in syrup with a sweet and tangy flavour reminiscent of raspberries and rhubarb. They are an eye-catching garnish in sparkling wine or in cocktails like s a Cosmo or Manhattan. Whole Hibiscus Flowers are a beautiful garnish for panna cotta, ice cream or Pavlova.
- PREMIUM QUALITY HIBISCUS FLOWERS – When it comes to herbal teas, the more of the whole flower you can see the better the quality. Using whole hibiscus flower petals when brewing hibiscus tea gives you peace of mind knowing there are no unwanted additives such as those commonly found in crushed flower petal blends.
- BREWING HIBISCUS TEA – Prepare a delicious and colourful caffeine free herbal tea with these whole dried hibiscus flowers. Simply steep about 1.5 teaspoons of hibiscus flowers in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes. For a cold brew, steep in cold water for 12 hours.
- HIBISCUS FLAVOUR – The flavour of hibiscus tea is a little tart, like a mild cranberry. It mixes extremely well with lemonade, or if the tea itself is not sweet enough for you adding a dash of date syrup will surely do the trick.
- ADDS A FLORAL TWIST TO COCKTAILS – What better way to surprise your guests than by using this unique ingredient when preparing drinks! Prepare a Caribbean classic by mixing hibiscus tea with rum, add a sweetener, top with a little nutmeg, and garnish with a pineapple chunk.
- OTHER USAGE IDEAS – These super versatile hibiscus flowers can be used in rich meaty sauces for venison or duck. They also make for a beautiful garnish for panna cotta, ice cream, pavlova, or to impart their red/pink color into various drinks and desserts.