Chaga Mushroom Powder 35 g Dinavedic
The king of medicinal mushrooms in a convenient powder for teas and smoothies. Chaga Mushroom Powder is made from a fungus that grows on living trees over wounds as a form of protection from infection. Air-dried and powdered, it has an earthy flavour with a slight bitterness. It's a powerful healing plant in Chinese medicine and is used to reduce inflammation and improve immune response. Traditionally used in teas and tinctures, it is also delicious in smoothies and hot and cold beverages. Use it in puddings, ice cream or baking.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Firstly, Chaga Mushroom Powder is well known for its incredible cancer fighting properties. Chaga Mushroom Powder stimulates the immune system and is said to be an anti inflammatory, reduce blood pressure and lower cholesterol. This superfood has been used in traditional eastern medicine for centuries, and every day more people get to experience these unique health benefits through this product offering.
- COFFEE ALTERNATIVE – Chaga mushroom is the perfect substitute to start your morning off right, without the effects of caffeine. Simply add a tablespoon to hot water and enjoy a delicious healthy drink to help boost your immune system and provide a much needed energy boost to get the day going.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED – Our Chaga Mushroom Powder comes directly from grinding dried Chaga Mushrooms, which are a type of fungus that grows on the bark of birch trees found in colder climates. Ours are wild harvested in Northern Canada and processed by hand in Toronto, Ontario, to ensure only premium quality mushrooms meeting our high standards are included in our final ground pure chaga mushroom powder.
- NUTRIENT PACKED – Found in Northern Canada and Alaska on the bark of birch trees, Chaga Mushroom Powder in packed with antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, and Dietary Fiber. This nutrient dense powder has been used in traditional eastern medicine for its miraculous health benefits, and to provide an all natural boost to energy levels.
- USAGE IDEAS – Chaga Mushroom Powder is traditionally used in tea as a herbal medicine. Use a french press, tea ball or reusable tea bag. Steep in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Infuse with steamed milk to make a latte, or mix with coffee beans to make chaga coffee. You can also add to smoothies, soups and broths, stir fries, sauces, dips, desserts, and even pastries.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.