Oat Flour 1 kg Epigrain
With no additives or flavourings, anything you make with this incredibly versatile ingredient will be as pure as can be. With an ingredient as versatile as oat flour, the sky's the limit for what you can create. From cookies to cakes, anything made with this popular flour alternative will have enhanced flavours and textures, making for a more enjoyable culinary experience for everyone. Especially effective in recipes that include eggs (which help bind ingredients together), you can substitute oat flour for regular wheat flour in almost any recipe, so it’s time to get creative with your favourite treats. Whether you’re expanding an existing menu or baking for friends, you can’t go wrong with this high-quality flour. While oat flour is right at home in cookies, there's nothing to stop you from creating pancakes, waffles, muffins and so much more!
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
- OAT FLOUR – Oat flour is a whole grain flour made of oats. Oat flour is a nutritional powerhouse that trumps refined wheat flour with its protein, fiber, and mineral contents. A ⅓ Cup of oat flour has 7 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber, along with more iron and calcium than whole wheat flour.
- BAKING WITH OAT FLOUR – Whether you are conventionally baking or gluten free baking, oat flour is a great choice. It will make your baked goods light and fluffy, and enhances the overall texture. You won’t be able to eat your next batch of muffins without some oat flour added.
- FLAVOUR – Made from whole oats ground into a powder, Oat Flour gives baked goods more flavour than regular all purpose flour, and gives them a chewier and crumblier texture. The mild flavour of the oat flour itself takes a backseat to vanilla, nutmeg, and butter.
- USAGE IDEAS – Right at home in an oatmeal cookie! Oat flour is one of the top gluten free flours available. Often used in making pancakes, cupcakes, muffins, or waffles. Whichever you choose, you won’t be disappointed with the quality of this flour.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – With a texture similar to whole wheat flour, oat flour can be used to replace part or all of the wheat flour in most recipes. It’s a nutrient dense source of carbohydrate making it better for you then typical white flour. Being gluten free, oat flour will also aid in digestion.