Coconut Flour 1 kg Almondena
Recreate your favourite treats and turn them into delicious guilt-free, gluten-free health promoting foods! A hypoallergenic and high in fiber healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours. Coconut Flour is ground from dried, defatted coconut meat and has a soft, light texture and a light beige colour. Use to coat foods for frying such as chicken, fish, or shellfish. Also great in cakes and breads but it cannot be substituted for all-purpose flour equally and requires plenty of liquid because of its high fiber content.
- 1 x 2.2 lb resealable bag (1 Kg) of pure all natural organic coconut flour
- Our flour is finely ground from dried, defatted coconut meat, and has a soft, light texture
- A healthy, low fat, high fibre alternative to wheat and other grain based flours
- Gluten free, Paleo friendly, and hypoallergenic
- Use for baking brownies, pancakes or muffins, and to coat foods for frying like chicken or fish