Gelatin Gold Leaf BOX 1 kg Ewald
The gelatin choice of chefs, leaf gelatin is easy to use and measure in the kitchen. This odorless, tasteless thickening agent forms a gel when combined with liquid and heat. Leaf gelatin melts more slowly than granular gelatin but produces a gel of greater clarity. Gold leaf gelatin sets firm (200 Bloom strength) and is ideal in the preparation of jellies, mousses, marshmallows, sweet or savory bavarois and aspics. This product is derived from beef and pork products.
100% pig skin
- EASY TO USE – These sheets are easy to measure for the amount you need in your dish. When you have the right amount, simply soak them in cold water for 5 minutes then squeeze them gently. When preparing a hot dish, place the resulting gelatine into the hot ingredients and it will instantly dissolve. When cooking a cold dish, dissolve the resulting gelatine in some hot water and then stir your cold ingredients into it.
- GOLD GRADE – The gold grade has a bloom strength of 200, which is higher than silver grade and lower than platinum grade. The gold rating means your dish will set firmly.
- HIGH QUALITY – Professional chefs choose leaf gelatine over powdered gelatine for many reasons. Not only is it easy to measure and use but it produces better results. The dishes have a smoother consistency and set much clearer.
- A DISCREET INGREDIENT – Leaf gelatine is an odourless and colourless product. The thickening agent is also tasteless so it firms your dishes without negatively affecting the resulting flavours or aesthetics.
- VERSATILE – Use this gold grade leaf gelatine to thicken a cold soup, enhance a glaze, set a jelly or bavarois, firm a mousse or make some marshmallows.