Hibiscus Flowers Whole in Syrup 200 ml Wild Hibiscus
A gorgeous ruby-red flower that is gently preserved in syrup with a refreshing and delicious raspberry and rhubarb flavour, Whole Hibiscus Flower in Syrup is handmade and produced in Australia. They delicately bloom as an elegant garnish in champagne, Kir Royale, Prosecco, and Cosmopolitans. Replace the maraschino cherry in a Manhattan! The syrup can be used in rich meaty sauces for beef or venison. Whole Hibiscus Flower in Syrup make a spectacular garnish for berry desserts, Panna Cotta, ice cream, Pavlova, or set in crystalline jellies.
Hibiscus (38%), canne sugar, water.
- 1 x 8.8 oz jar (250 g) Contains 11 flowers
- Delicious edible wild hibiscus flowers in a cane sugar syrup
- The flowers and syrup are usable right from the jar. Delicious flavours of raspberry and rhubarb
- An elegant garnish for Champagne, Prosecco, cocktails, Panna Cotta, ice cream or berry desserts
- Handmade in small batches in Australia