Chestnuts Whole in Water Tinned 439 g Faugier
Eliminate the hassle of roasting and peeling chestnuts for a recipe. Whole Chestnuts are roasted, peeled, and packed in water and have a naturally dense, starchy texture and nutty, sweet, earthy flavour. Faugier has been preserving chestnuts for more than 125 years. Ready-to-use they are ideal for making a quick and easy chestnut soup, adding to root vegetable purees like squash or parsnip, or chopped and added to stuffing for roast chicken or turkey. Whole chestnuts are a delicious garnish in rich braises of game birds like duck or goose.
Peeled chestnuts, water.
- 1 x 15.5 oz tin (439 g, Drained: 10 oz / 283 g)
- Whole Chestnuts roasted, peeled, and packed in water. Low fat and cholesterol free
- They have a naturally dense, starchy texture and nutty, sweet, earthy flavour
- Use whole in stews or casseroles, puréed instead of mashed potato, or in stuffing or ravioli filling
- Imported from France. Clement Faugier has been preserving chestnuts for more than 125 years
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.