Chestnuts Whole in Water Tinned 439 g Faugier
Eliminate the hassle of roasting and peeling chestnuts for a recipe. Whole Chestnuts are roasted, peeled, and packed in water and have a naturally dense, starchy texture and nutty, sweet, earthy flavour. Faugier has been preserving chestnuts for more than 125 years. Ready-to-use they are ideal for making a quick and easy chestnut soup, adding to root vegetable purees like squash or parsnip, or chopped and added to stuffing for roast chicken or turkey. Whole chestnuts are a delicious garnish in rich braises of game birds like duck or goose.
Peeled chestnuts, water.
- 1 x 15.5 oz tin (439 g, Drained: 10 oz / 283 g)
- Whole Chestnuts roasted, peeled, and packed in water. Low fat and cholesterol free
- They have a naturally dense, starchy texture and nutty, sweet, earthy flavour
- Use whole in stews or casseroles, puréed instead of mashed potato, or in stuffing or ravioli filling
- Imported from France. Clement Faugier has been preserving chestnuts for more than 125 years