Amarena Cherries 18/20 3.3 kg D'Amarena
Today, just as sixty years ago, Amarena cherries are sweetened and ready to garnish desserts, cakes and 'semifreddi' (ice-cream cakes) and to embellish ice-cream. They are intensely sweet and flavourful. If you're not familiar, Amarena is a type of cherry with a sour and refreshing taste that grows in Italy. It is a summer fruit that is ripe for picking in July. Amarena cherries are used in cocktails such as a Manhattan. The syrup and cherries are traditionally spooned over almond cakes, puddings such as panna cotta, crepes, and ice cream. Approximately: 200+ pitted cherries.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
Cherries, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, amarena juice, anthocianyn, carmine, citric acid, flavors, potassium sorbate, sulphur dioxide as residue. Contains sulphites. May contain pits.
- REFRESHING & SWEET TASTE – A native of Italy, amarena cherries are sour in taste. Mostly grown in summer, these fruits are sweetened with sugar syrup, and are often used in intensifying the flavor of desserts and cocktails. These cherries infuse a refreshing sweetness to your food, while also adding an aesthetic touch to the plating.
- HOW TO USE AMARENA CHERRIES? – Cherries and desserts go hand in hand. With this product, you can quite literally add the cherry on top of your cakes, ice creams, gelato, panna cotta, or semifreddo. The amarena cherries are a perfect addition to cocktails as well, adding a splash of sweetness that soothes your taste buds.
- INGREDIENTS – Available in a bottle of 3.3 kg, these contain pitted amarena cherries, sugar, and glucose-fructose syrup, among other ingredients. The bottle also contains potassium sorbate and sulfites as preservatives.
- READILY AVAILABLE – The next time you're making a savory dessert for satisfying your sweet tooth, you won't have to go hunting for items to garnish your masterpiece. With these readily available amarena cherries, deck up your dishes as beautifully as you want!
- NON-GMO & VEGAN – The amarena cherries are gluten-free, GMO-free, and do not contain trans fat or saturated fat. These are purely vegan.