Yuzu Juice First Press 300 ml YOSHI
The fruit itself is hard to find, so we rely on bottled juice. A few drops will transform your vinaigrettes, or mix some into mayonnaise to make a superb dip for crab or shrimp. Unsweetened natural yuzu juice which has a taste combo of grapefruit, lemon, tangerine and life is a bit of a cult ingredient with modern chefs. Refreshing dressing for salads such as avocado and beet and mix with soya as a sauce for dipping spring rolls. Excellent mixed with miso as a glaze on fish for grilling and makes exotic cocktails including a Yuzu Drop.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 1 x 300 mL (10.14 oz) Bottle Of The Best First Press, 100% Pure Japanese Yuzu Juice Japan Has To Offer.
- FLAVOR PACKED: Our Unsweetened Natural Yuzu Juice Has A Taste Combo Of Grapefruit, Lemon, Tangerine And Life! This Is A Bit Of A Cult Ingredient With Modern Chefs.
- COOKING: Just A Few Drops Of Our 100% Pure Yuzu Juice Will Transform Your Vinaigrettes. The Fresh Citrus Flavour Makes A Refreshing Dressing For Salads Such As Avocado And Beet, And Mixes Incredibly Well With Soya As A Sauce For Dipping Spring Rolls. Also Excellent When Mixed With Miso As A Glaze On Fish For Grilling.
- COCKTAILS: Our Yuzu Juice Is Used To Bring Life To Countless Cocktails In Professional And Amateur Mixologists Arsenals. Some Of These Include Sake Tini And The Classic Yuzu Drop.
- AUTHENTIC: A Freshly Bottled, Product Of Japan. The Yuzu Fruit Itself Is Hard To Find, So Many Rely On Yoshi Bottled Yuzu Juice To Complete Many Authentic Asian Dishes & Drinks.
Recommended for you in Fruit Puree, Juice, Pulp
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.